Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thunderstorms & Knitting 4/5/09

It's been a stormy day today. I got caught in the pouring rain trying to cut my backyard. So I headed into the house and tried to get some knitting done while 2 of my girlz vied for lap space. Cosmo won out only because she's small enough. Poor Sadie is too big for that :) Cosmo and Sadie are super scared of loud noises, which can ruin a good thunderstorm or fireworks.
I am knitting a Northern Lights Wrap. I ordered this kit for my upcoming cruise to Alaska. It is knit with Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair in Rain Forest and Trellis.
Here is a picture. I am starting to really make a dent in the project.



Yep, I'm going on my first cruise soon. Heading to Alaska and can't wait!! The trip is really falling into place. I even have a pet-sitter all lined up. She has met the "Pack and Pride" and didn't run away screaming :) Cosmo will be going to stay with our agility instructor for the week that I'm gone. I can't wait to see how much Cosmo enjoys her week of agility camp. :) I'm sure all the mules will enjoy their week's vacation from me. I am super excited about the trip. Don't worry I have the cameras ready for the trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you will have a grand time on your cruise. When do you leave? I can't meet this thursday, I have to sing at church.