Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back home again, in Indiana

I'm back home from my cruise to Alaska! It was a wonderful vacation. I think that cruising is the best way to go. You are truly on vacation when you cruise. I went on a Princess cruise. They are AWESOME!! The crew was fantastic and super friendly. The views from the ship were spectacular. The only thing missing from this trip were my pups! I missed them a lot. But they were in good hands here at home. Katie was my petsitter at home. She was left with 3 dogs, 3 cats, a fish, and a turtle. I came home to find that the house was in fine order. The pups and cats seemed to really like her a lot. Cosmo got to stay with Aunt Teresa and got some one-on-one agility training. I can tell she had a great time too. She came home tired :)

I'll be posting more pics later. For now here are a few. Enjoy!

These first ones are on Embarkation Day in Seattle. Our ship was the Star Princess.




These next 2 were taken in Ketchikan.





This is a picture of my shipmates Amanda, Doug, and I with an Orca in Ketchikan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see more.