Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Cosmo!!!


Today my sweet little Cosmo turns 4 years old!! Cosmo enjoyed a typical morning playing with Ellie-fun and her sisters and brother Fitz.

I am thankful everyday that someone reached out to save her. She was in Indy Animal Care and Control when a friend of mine took her in. I met Cosmo just a week after Jay passed away and I instantly fell for her. At that point my friend told me that this dog was meant to be in my home. Cosmo has a "J" birthmark on her belly. I am very certain that Jay sent Cosmo to me. She's kept me busy and keeps me laughing too.

Cosmo will be enjoying a special birthday treat later this afternoon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COSMO TOPPER!!!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the old gal! She deserves something yummy and delish.