Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No Knitting after 9 pm

That's when I drop stitches, and I don't yet know how to "fix" the yarn overs! UGH!! Hopefully the Evansville Knitters will be able to help me save my progress on the sweater for Alix. Poor little girl. Hopefully she won't look to goofy in this sweater (if I get it finished). Or maybe I should say I hope she doesn't look "mousey" in the sweater.





Too cute, right? :P

Speaking of cute. I have to put some pictures of the girls up. Here is a picture of "Super Sadie".






And, here Brindi and Cosmo show off after a "Spa Day". Brindi was really upset about the bows in her ears. They just don't fit her. Cosmo, on the other hand, is totally lovin' the attention the bows attract.



Ok, so Brindi is humiliated. Sorry. Here is a better picture of her.





And here is a picture of Darby and her frisbee. Her most prized possession in the world.




Still trying to get all the painting done before I move in on Thursday. It is going to be close. Hopefully I will make it!

2 comments:

XinXin said...

I like the new blog. Congrats on the new house and getting the painting done. Painting is always a big job, but I love how a house looks with color.

I will be checking in regularly to see how you are doing.

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hi Kristie and gang,

I like the new house, it is nice. My mom did a lot of painting last summer to try and sell our house, but no luck so far. It will sell eventually, but it is a very bad market here in Michigan.

My Mom is an expert knitter if you ever need some help on the fly, you can ask her. She is pretty good about helping via phone or internet. She doesn't do a lot of knitting right now because of all of us dogs and human brothers.

I can't believe Brindi is almost 4 yo!! But then again I'm almost 8 yo. Time flies fast I guess.

Maxey