Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Home

Me and my 'mules are all moved in. There are still boxes galore to go through, but we have our own space again. Sadie and Brindi hate the floors. The new house has a wide variety of floor coverings including pergo, tile, linoleum, and carpeting. The master bedroom has pergo and Sadie and Brindi are afraid of jumping off the bed onto the floor. The first morning we were there I had to pick them up and put them on the floor. Sadie weighs 85 pounds and Brindi weighs around 65 pounds. Ha! Now it's been 3 or 4 mornings and all I have to do is help guide them by holding onto their collars. They will not get off the bed by themselves. GRRRR! Soon I will be getting some runners to go along side of the bed and I am hoping that this will help.
The cats are lovin' life. It's kind of odd to see Alley and Evie out and about but it is nice. They were afraid to come out of the bedroom while we were at my Mom and Dad's house. It's weird, because most of the dogs at Mom and Dad's were mine, so I can't figure out why they hid. Oh well, it's nice to see them out in the house.
Little Miss Alix came over Friday night to help unpack. Her Mom and Dad came too. Thanks to Brandon for hooking up all my stereo/dvd/tv/cable stuff! You rock! And thanks to both of them for bringing Beautiful Alix to visit. She can come over ANY time!
Tonight is a knit night and I am really hoping that the Evansville Knitters will be able to save all my work on Little Miss' sweater. I am afraid of having to start that thing again:(
That's all for now!

2 comments:

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey P&P,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your question was "who is your mom? Is she part of GLBCR?"

And the answer is, "yes", Mom and I are part of GLBCR, MSR, ARIM, LCR, & JC-ARF.

Do you know who she is yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey there!!

Love all the puppies and kitties!

Karen