Friday, July 18, 2008

BC in sheeps clothing?


This is Brindi and her new fave toy. The toy people had her in mind when they came up with this one. I am really surprised that she humors me by tolerating these little photo sessions. :)

Alix is growing up way too fast. I got to watch her this past Sunday and she was absolutely wonderful. She is getting to the age that is fun. I took a couple of pictures of her (of course). Enjoy.





Then later in the week I get this picture from her Mom. OMG! I didn't think she had enough hair for this little top knot. Then Amanda tells me that Alix is drinking out of a sippy cup! What!! I don't know if I'm comfortable with my niece growing up this fast. SLOW DOWN Alix!!



As far as knitting, I'm in a lull. I've lost my knitting mojo so to speak. I can't seem to get going on a project and it's really bugging me. I went to the knit shop last night for knit group, but I didn't knit anything! It's got me wigging out. Maybe it's the weather, I was sick early in the week, maybe it's that? I don't know but I want to get past it. A few of the girls went to a winery and brought me back a basket for my knitting. Thanks!!! It is beautiful. Here are some pictures of the basket and one of Sadie checking out the handles. I have already made a vow to keep this basket in the closet as I think the dogs would eat the handles if I left it out. :(




So, I am going to try and learn how to make socks this weekend. Perhaps that will bring me out of my knit funk. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope the socks are going well! Alix is just too cute.