Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday! Woo hoo! Whatever.


I had a nice dinner with my parents Saturday night. They got me a really cool card that has a bunch of cats meowing "Happy Birthday"-the dogs love it. Alley is checking out in the photo above. And they got me a present that I've been wanting for a while. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Check it out!


I'll be spending my birthday evening at the knit shop :) Then this weekend Brindi and I are entered in the local agility trial.


Looks like I'm going to have to get a six foot privacy fence. Just the other day I thought, "wow, maybe I won't have to buy a new fence". I guess I forgot to knock on wood. Last night I was out front with Sadie visiting with our neighbors, the rest of the girls were in the back yard, next thing I know Brindi's out front too. She jumped the fence! It's like a 3-ft fence. Dang it. Well I am going to remind her about it if she refuses to jump her 2-ft jumps this weekend at the agility trial. What a BRAT!

No comments: