Monday, August 25, 2008

Trial stuff

Brindi and I entered an agility trial here on August 16th and 17th. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet some of the local agility club members. It was a really great weekend. It was also a very long weekend. We are in the novice division. Brindi and I are both very VERY green in agility. But, we are practicing and with the help of our trainer I'm sure it won't be long until we get our first "Q". :)

Over the weekend we had lots of friends and family members come to see us, but because the trial was so big I don't think any of them got to see us run. Not that they really missed much. I got a kick out of watching all the expert dogs and their handlers run. And my friends and family enjoyed watching them too. Luckily, some of my new agility friends were kind enough to video me and Brindi during our runs. I still haven't downloaded the video from my camera, but I just got this footage from one of the agility girls! So here it is. Ta da. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think she did an awesome job!!! Good for her and you.