Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Ok, I've been accused of being a Halloween Grinch. Is that really possible? I just don't enjoy having the dogs react to the doorbell. I have not trained them to "ignore" the doorbell. Oh, well. Perhaps I am a Halloween Grinch. :)

I have finished yet another hat for Alix. :) It's a cookie monster hat. I delivered her newest hat to her this morning. Gosh, she's about the cutest baby EVER! I know, I'm totally biased, but seriously look at her. :)


Hope you have a Happy Halloween, but don't ring my doorbell and expect anything except to be barked at by 4 scary dogs :0
Does Bah Humbug apply to Halloween?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nah, you're not a Grinch. How could you be when you make such cute things for that cutest baby! Hope you didn't have any door ringers. Did you put out your "sign". HA HA HA!!!