Friday, December 12, 2008

A Pack of Wheel Watchers :)

Ok, so I have to admit that I am a BIG fan of Wheel of Fortune. I love the show. I've watched it since the beginning. Last year when I went out to California with my Grandma I made sure we attended a taping of WOF! It was GREAT! Grandma really enjoyed it too. So this week is Pet Lovers Week on WOF and I decided that I need to get a picture of my girlz watching the Wheel. So here is their picture. I haven't sent it to WOF yet, but I am happy just to have proof that they love WOF as much as I do :)



My girlz humor me so!

On the knitting front. I am still on my hat trip, although progress has slowed down. I'm afraid that the hat I have made for my brother is probably too small for his head, so I'm making him a different one. I'm sure that the smaller hat will find a home with someone in my family.

I am also working on an Einstein jacket for Alix. And by "working" I mean that I take it to knitting with me on Thursday nights. I haven't gotten much done in a while.

Not for sure what I've been doing with my time, because I am not getting ready for Christmas either. I'm really not in the mood for Christmas. About the only thing that I am even excited for this Christmas is seeing Alix enjoy her 1st real Christmas. Last year she was only 5 days old. I don't think that really counts.

Agility is going really well with Brindi and Cosmo. Both of them are enjoying the cooler weather. Brindi is really doing good. And Cosmo is starting to get some focus too. I really enjoy our weekly classes.
Hope you all have a nice weekend.
I am going to see Santa with Alix tomorrow. That should be entertaining.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look like they are trying to decide whether to blurt out the answer or wait for Mom to get it!