Friday, September 11, 2009

Spiderwebs and agility


How odd that these two subjects end up together? Not so odd since I feel that my agility know-how has spiderwebs. It's been so long since I've been able to run and play with my girlz. I haven't had any agility fun since mid-June and I don't know when I'll be able to run and play again. My knee is not feeling very well. Turns out that I have really bad arthritis in my knee and if I were 65 instead of 35 I'd probably have my knee replaced already. Since I'm so young, no knee replacement for me. It really sucks to have this kind of pain. I just got a new knee brace from the knee doc, I'm hoping that it will help out with the pain.

Now to the real spiderwebs. This spider builds awesome webs each night. His presence keeps me on my toes while walking around the yard. Some feel that I should KILL him. To be honest I'm afraid of spiders, but this guy is building his webs well away from my house and as long as I don't forget about him and walk into his web I think we'll be ok.

Enjoy the pics.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How's the overnight going?

Ick on the spider web. I would have to have it exterminated. Couldn't stand knowing it was out there.