Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My niece the "thumbsucker"

I got to watch Alix a little bit last week. She was pretty good company. She has become quite the little thumbsucker! And she LOVES her Elmo doll. Of course everything has to go into her mouth!




My pups and cats are getting used to her being around. Although Darby still gets distraught when Alix cries, but they are both doing better. Alix didn't seem as cranky during the last 2 visits. I hope she is getting used to being around me too!




The dogs are still a pretty big hit in the neighborhood. The next door neighbors are pretty big fans of the girls already! It seems as though they kids next door have got the dogs potty times down and tend to be outside when we are out too. The kids are really good with the dogs and enjoy playing with them. And it's nice to have someone else throw the frisbee for Darby!


Update on Alix's sweater: I had to rip it out and start it all over AGAIN!! My knit group swears it'll work out fine I just have to pay more attention to the pattern. UGH!




No comments: