Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Alix's hat and sweater DONE!

ok, so the buttons are not on the sweater yet, but big deal.

I could not have gotten these 2 projects done without my dear knit friends. And especially Chris and Erin! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. And thanks so much for not letting me get completely stressed out and cry over the hat tonight. You both are great. If you ever need help with a dog or cat, let me know, I'm there. :)
So here are some pictures of the finished objects. Alix, chime in and let me know what you think, ok?
Cosmo thought she should try it on first since orange is her color, but she doesn't care much for the hat.
















So then Brindi took over and showed Cosmo how it was supposed to be done. Brindi is the usual pup to model my creations.
















1 comment:

XinXin said...

they look great and the dogs are wonderful models