Sunday, June 29, 2008

Maybe with training

Ok, so it appears that Darby is not a "natural" dock diving dog. Oh well. We had a great time and got some practice in. Not to mention some advice from some AWESOME handlers! Darby showed some promise at practice but did not jump in the competition. I think with a little work she would do pretty good at dock diving. Guess we need to go and visit Grandma & Grandpa more often and get some time in the lake. :)
It was a super nice day again here in Evansville. Not too hot and no storms. (Yet) I had a lot of fun watching some really AWESOME dogs today. The people were great too. The crowd was AWESOME!! When it was Darby's turn everyone was cheering her on.
I am pretty sure that Darby had a great day too. She was all alone with me almost all day! Living with a pack and pride I try to do something with each dog on their own.

No comments: