Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Softball

Sunday was my sister's first softball game. Alix and I were two of the team's fans cheering them on. It was a very nice afternoon, albeit HOT! Alix was a sweetie. We had such a good time hanging out that after the ballgame we went grocery shopping. Sadly, Amanda's team lost, but it was a very close game.


Here are some pictures of Alix from Sunday. Alix is almost 6 months old and is really starting to show a lot of personality.








Knitting news:


I have finished the knitting portion of Alix's sweater. Now all I have to do is learn how to sew the sleeves up! The pattern was difficult for me to grasp at first, but in the end I really like the pattern. Now I need to find a pattern for a matching orange hat.

I have started a new project. I am making some star coasters and dishcloths. My goal is to get them done in time for the Great Lakes Border Collie Rescue picnic this summer. I am planning on donating them for the auction. They are being made with Lily Sugar & Cream red, white, and blue striped yarn. Very patriotic, yes?

No comments: