Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crochet-Along with a cough

Hello,
I have been down and out for a while now with a sinus infection turned evil. It's now moved into my chest. X-rays are ruling out pneumonia. That's great but I still feel like crap. I spend most of my nights coughing and hacking. It's gotten so bad that a couple of the girls head into the guest bedroom at night. I mean it's pretty important for them to get a good nights sleep right. :)

Anyway. I've been working on my Lion Brand Crochet-along a little. I have completed one each of the 3 blocks that this afghan requires. Only 27 more to go. :) I can see that a big problem is going to be that these blocks are different sizes. One is a lot bigger than the other 2. Hopefully this will be an easy fix. We'll see. Here are pictures for ya.




And I'm off to bed. Cough, cough, cough, hack, hack, sneeze!

1 comment:

XinXin said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Get plenty of sleep and fluids.

Michelle