Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sinuses!

I've been down and out for about 2 weeks now. The sinus infection has moved from my head to my chest. Hooray. I only hope that this stuff clears up soon.

Good news. Cosmo is starting to feel better. She still has tons of antibiotics to take, but it looks like they are working for her. :)

Darby starts her first agility class tomorrow. That should be fun. She needs a job that doesn't include bringing me a ball or frisbee to throw. I can't wait to see what she thinks of this agility stuff.

Sadie and Brindi are doing well, as are the cats.

I'm working on a crochet-along with Lion Brand yarns. I am using Vanna's Choice for the afghan. 3 different blocks, 3 different colors. They are linen, toffee, and taupe. I am also working on a little bit of knitting too. Funny how much time you have to knit or crochet when you're under the weather.

And I'll of course leave you with a picture of me and Alix. :) Her first tooth is finally almost in! Woo hoo!


No comments: