Friday, May 30, 2008

Alix the "Superstar"

Good news is that I am almost done with Alix's sweater. I have one more buttonhole to get to and then it's done. Maybe 20 rows to go. I am so excited about this! Here is a picture of Miss Alix trying on her new sweater.





Mom and Dad had a cookout for Memorial Day. Bummer was that Dad was at work. He doesn't get to attend a lot of family stuff because of his job. It kind of sucks. Well, we had a cookout and most of the family was there. Mom, Grandma, Amanda, Brandon, Alix, Me, Darby, Harley, Reno, & Jasmine. Rufus wasn't there and neither was the rest of my pack. Everyone had a nice time. Alix showed up all "Hollywood" in her shades. I think she really likes wearing her "Hello Kitty" sunglasses. :) TOO CUTE!

Other than the cookout I have been keeping busy with yardwork. I went to the storage facility the other day and got some of my agility equipment. So after I cut the back yard, I set up the weave poles and a jump. Then I took each dog and worked with them on their own. Darby and Sadie haven't had much agility training, but both show a lot of promise. Brindi did well and Cosmo did too.

And then I have been knitting feverishly trying to get Alix's sweater done. There is something about all most having a project done that pulls you in to finish it.

Oh, and I have had a couple of evenings babysitting Alix in the past couple of weeks. She is growing so fast! And just gets cuter every time I see her. :)

No comments: