Saturday, May 31, 2008

Evan

The pack and pride just got a little bigger. Evan, the red-eared slider, came to live with us yesterday. My coworker's daughter Darby is letting me watch Evan for a while. :) Thanks Darby.

Evan is very little. He is pretty shy right now, but is already showing signs of coming out of his shell a little. Fitz (aka Mr. Trouble) has already noticed him and now I am trying to think of ways of reinforcing the top of Evan's aquarium. Any ideas? Right now I am keeping some books on top of the screen.

I went to Pet Food Center last night to get the dogs and cats some food, and a screen top for Evan's aquarium. While I was there I got the cats a new toy. It's shaped like a banana and is full of catnip. Alley LOVES this toy!





I am so glad my family is finally feeling more comfortable at home!

No comments: