Monday, May 12, 2008

New House Pics

Well, we are all moved in (sort of). I need to get back to work and start unpacking boxes again, but we are getting comfortable here. The house is a real nice fit for the pack and pride. And me of course.


What I really like about the house is the new colors. My bedroom and bathroom are my favorite. I have always wanted my bedroom this color of green and I just LOVE it!!! And the entryway color is more inviting than the purple. I still need to add a 2nd coat to the entryway, but it is already an improvement.


This first picture is looking from the kitchen (green) to the entryway towards the hallway. Brindi is not a big fan of the floors, but anyway.



The second pic is of Cosmo lounging in the living room. Nope, no dog toys in this house!



The following picture is of Darby in my bathroom. Don't you just love the green!!!



And this last picture is of my bedroom. Sadie, Brindi, and Evie are lazing about.



Huge Thanks go out to my family for all their help in moving and painting.


And a special thanks to Brandon for finishing up the bathroom painting. Good to know you are not too afraid of heights.


No comments: